There are a lot of variables that need to be considered when it comes to picking a kitchen sink. Variables such as whether it is top-mount or an under-mount sink, single bowl or a double bowl sink etc. are essential to be considered while purchasing a kitchen sink. Some of the best kitchen sinks of 2019 are as follows:
- Kraus KHU100 30-inch Kitchen Sink– Kraus is one of the most popular companies in the category of kitchen bathroom fixtures, according to kitchenfaucets.reviews. This sink is a stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink with a single bowl. It is very spacious and large enough for all kinds of crockery and cooking pots. It is incredibly durable and allows excellent drainage. The sink is made of high-quality steel with exceptional thickness.
- Ruvati 33-inch Single Bowl Kitchen Sink– Ruvati is another famous brand and number one competitor of Kraus. It is a single bowl top-mount sink, made of stainless steel. It is highly spacious and supports all sizes of cookware. The sink facilitates better water drainage system and is durable and corrosion-resistant. Its brushed finish ensures that the sink is less prone to scratches.
- Blanco 440194 Single bowl Undermount – This kitchen sink is an under-mount anti-scratch and anti-stain model. It is less spacious when compared to other kitchen sinks and thinner than the Ruvati and Kraus sink. However, the corners of the sink are curved, which makes it easier to clean. Moreover, the sink comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Kraus KHF200 33-inch Single Bowl– One of the most significant advantages of this sink is that it is a multi-mount model. It has a unique, farmhouse style which adds on to the aesthetics of the kitchen. It is thick and made up of high-quality stainless steel. However, as discussed here, it does have a satin finish which makes it more likely to endure scratches. It provides an excellent drainage system and comes with sound-insulation pads. The sink comes covered with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Zuhne Modena Series Undermount Single Bowl– Zuhne is a comparatively newer brand in the market, in spite of which, it has gained popularity through its products. It is, in fact, considered to be one of the best under-mount sinks. It is the right amount of thick, and it comes with rust and corrosion resistance steel. It has an efficient noise insulation system with extra-large pads. The sink is easy to clean, owing to its round corners. However, it has a satin finish which means that it scratches very easily. Third parties certify it to all standards. For more information on under sink water filtration, check out https://kitchenfaucets.reviews/best-under-sink-water-filter.